Thursday, April 3, 2008

And the WHINER is........


It's been long overdue! I've always planned on putting up this blog to share my misadventures and misfortunes. The purpose of this blog is for me to blow out some steam and de-stress myself while working in a call center. I'm not saying that working in this business is all that negative. Me positive side din naman. I know there are a lot of competent bloggers out there focusing on this subject matter
but it wouldn't hurt if I joined the bandwagon right? Sabi nga nila, the more, the merrier!

Is it just me? Or kayo din? I mean, if you are currently employed in a call center company, be it as a Technical Support Representative or Customer Service Representative, are you TRULY HAPPY with your JOB? If YES, then, good for you, if NOT, welcome to the CLUB mate!

There are a lot of issues that agents like me and you encounter. From pay disputes to illegal terminations, to mandatory OT's to cancelled breaks. Lahat tayo naka encounter nyan. Isama mo na syempre yung mga politicians, power tripping QAs, TLs and Shift Managers.

I'm an agent and I am proud of it. Mahirap ata ginagawa natin. The "sh*t" that we have to put up with everyday. Forgive my French. Hindi pa ko napopromote. Siguro dahil hindi ako nagtatagal sa isang company. Common, maraming gaya ko. To be honest, yung iba, nag eenjoy sa paglipat lipat, yung iba naman, napipilitan lang dahil hindi masikmura yung pamamalakad or yung account mismo ng dating company. Marami pang alibi na pwedeng sabihin, pero definitely, hindi naman ako ganun kabobo para hindi mapromote. Hindi pa lang siguro time. Hahaha! Palusot pa eh.

Nagtataka lang ako, sa dinadami dami ng call center agents, wala pang organization or union na naitatatag. Kung meron man, hindi ko pa naririnig. Just in case you know one, kindly post it sa comments. Kung wala pa, I think it's about time. Mas magiging"relevant" ang ating trabaho kung tayo ay member ng isang organization. That is to professionalize our career as well as to give us a voice in this dynamic industry. Remember guys, ang isang callcenter hindi makapag operate kung walang AGENTS, but can operate without the support and administrative personnels. Kelangan din naman natin magtulungan para proteksyonan ang bawat isa. Let's face it, walang mang aapi kung walang magpapa api! Agents UNITE!!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template